Green Chilli Chicken Tikka
A classic North Indian starter made Homemakerz style with Homemakerz Green Chili Sauce & Kaala Chaat Masala!
1. Boneless Chicken (500 Grams)
2. Hung Curd (made with 250 Grams of Curd)
3. Lime Juice (2 Tablespoons)
4. Mustard Oil (1 Tablespoon)
5. Oil (2 Tablespoons)
6. Ghee (1 Teaspoon)
7. Homemakerz Green Chili Sauce (4 Tablespoons or to taste)
8. Salt to taste
9. Homemakerz Kaala Chaat Masala (1 Tablespoon)
10. Green Food Colour (2-3 Drops, optional)
11. Charcoal (1 Big Piece to smoke)
12. Gram Flour (1 Tablespoon)
Step 1. Whip the hung curd really well, add salt, lime juice, mustard oil, food colour, gram flour and Homemakerz Green Chili Sauce to the hung curd. Mix all the ingredients very well.
Step 2. Dice the boneless Chicken into cubes and mix it in the marinade and keep in an air tight container.
Step 3. Smoke the charcoal well. Put it on a small metal dish and keep it in the centre of the container with the marinated chicken.
Step 4. Add one tea spoon of ghee and quickly close the container and let the chicken absorb all the smokey flavour from the coal.
Step 5. Marinate the chicken for a minimum 4-6 hours.
Step 6. In a heavy bottom pan add oil. Skewer the chicken pieces. Cook the chicken tikka till done, the masala will leave the sides of the pan.
Step 7. You can also grill it in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes on either side.
Step 8. Put all the grilled chicken skewers on a plate. Sprinkle Homemakerz Kaala Chaat Masala and serve hot with chutney & onion-tomato salad.