1. Spaghetti (300 grams)
2. Prawns (20, small, clean & deveined)
3. Homemakerz Tomato Basil Sauce (1bottle)
4. Homemakerz Italian Salt (3 teaspoons or to taste)
5. Garlic (10-12 cloves, crushed)
6. Butter (1 tablespoon)
7. Salt &Pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
Step 1. Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Step 2. Meanwhile, heat butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add half of crushed garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add prawns. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until pink and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
Step 3. Saute remaining crushed garlic in another pan, add the boiled spaghetti and pour over Homemakerz Tomato Basil Sauce. Mix well. Season your pasta with Homemakerz Italian Salt. Add the reserved cooking liquid. Cook for 2 minutes.
Step 4. Serve hot with prawns on top & garlic bread.