1. Boneless Chicken (250 grams)
2. Homemakerz Teriyaki Sauce (4-5 tablespoons)
3. Egg (1)
4. Chilli Flakes (I teaspoon)
5. Cornflour (1 tablespoon)
6. Salt to taste
7. Homemakerz Black Pepper Noodles (1 packet boiled as per instructions)
8. Oil for frying
9. Homemakerz Thai Chili Garlic Sauce (for dipping)
Step 1. Boil and drain the Homemakerz Black Pepper Noodles as per instructions on the pack.
Step 2. Cut the chicken into stripes and marinate it for 2-3 hours in Homemakerz Teriyaki Sauce, egg, chilli flakes, cornflour and salt as per taste.
Step 3. Place the boiled noodles on a flat tray & roll each piece of chicken into the boiled noodles, till each chicken strip is well covered in noodles.
Step 4. Heat oil in a wok and place the chicken pieces and fry till golden brown on both sides.
Step 5. Drain on a rack or strainer and serve hot with Homemakerz Thai Chili Garlic Sauce.