Updated: Oct 31
This Homemakerz Multigrain Millet Rice Stew is very unique and a wholesome meal. It does not use many spices or sauces, yet, it is amazingly flavourful and aromatic.
1. Oil (2-3 Tablespoons)
2. Mustard Seeds (1 Teaspoon)
3. Curry leaves (8-10)
4. Chopped Ginger (1 Teaspoon)
5. Chopped Green Chillies (1 Teaspoon or to taste)
6. Sliced onions (½ Cup or 2 Big Onions)
7. Carrots/Cauliflower/Beans/Potatoes (All diced and 1/2 Cup each)
8. Coconut Milk (1 & ½ Cup)
9. Water (1/2 Cup)
10. Lime Juice (2 Teaspoons)
11. Salt to taste
12. Homemakerz Thai Chili Garlic Sauce (1 Tablespoon or to taste)
13. Homemakerz Multigrain Millet Rice (One Packet)
Step 1. Heat oil in a wok. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped ginger and chopped green chillies and let it crackle.
Step 3. Add onions and sauté slightly for 1 minute. Add carrots, beans, cauliflower & potato.
Step 4. Mix well.
Step 5. Add salt to taste.
Step 6. Add half a cup water.
Step 7. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes till half cooked.
Step 8. Add Homemakerz Thai Chili Garlic Sauce.
Step 9. Add coconut milk.
Step 10. Mix well and cook till done.
Step 11. Add lemon juice before serving.
Step 12. Cook Homemakerz Multigrain Millet Rice as per instructions on the back of the packet.
Step 13. Add Homemakerz Multigrain Millet Rice to this stew and make it a full pot meal.
Watch the recipe video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDtO-Q8idPY