Black Pepper & Sesame Stir Fried Noodles
These noodles made with Homemakerz Black Pepper Sauce are whoa yummy! Can be dished out in 15 minutes.
1. Hakka Noodles (2 packets, you can substitute maida noodles with Homemakerz gluten-free Millet Noodles)
2. Homemakerz Black Pepper Sauce (2 tablespoons)
3. Chicken (500 grams-boneless - optional- can use exotic vegetables or paneer)
4. Green onion (2 nos)
5. Garlic Cloves (6-8)
6. Sesame Seed Oil (2 tablespoons)
7. Sesame Seeds (1 tablespoon)
Step 1. Dice the chicken into bite size pieces. Can do the same if using paneer or exotic vegetables.
Step 2. Boil the noodles in salted water, with a few drops of oil and keep aside
Step 3. Mix 2-3 tablespoons of water in Homemakerz Black Pepper Sauce and marinate the chicken/paneer or veggies in it for 30 minutes.
Step 4. Dust the chicken/paneer pieces or veggies with flour and deep fry, you can skip the deep fry process and simply sauté the chicken/paneer or veggies in a wok.
Step 5. Slice the garlic and the spring onions finely, keep the greens aside for garnish.
Step 6. In a wok, heat oil, add the garlic and spring onions toss on high heat. Add the fried or sautéed chicken/paneer or veggies. Add the noodles and toss them well.
Step 7. Garnish with the greens of spring onions & sesame seeds.
Step 8. You can add another tablespoon of Homemakerz Black Pepper Sauce to the noodles to enhance the taste.