Chilli Garlic Momos
Chilli garlic momos made spicy and flavourful using Homemakerz Red Chili Sauce!
1. Homemakerz Red Chili Sauce (4 Tablespoons)
2. Store bought Momos (12 Pieces - Chicken/Vegetarian)
3. Onion (1 Big)
4. Garlic (4-6 Cloves)
5. Green Chilli (1-2 as per taste)
6. Sesame Oil (1 Tablespoon)
7. Salt to taste
8. Spring Onion Greens to garnish
Step 1. Cook the momos as per instructions on the packet.
Step 2. Finely chop the onions, green chilis and garlic.
Step 3. In a pan, heat the sesame oil and add the finely chopped garlic, cook till it becomes crisp and then add onions and green chiles and cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
Step 4. Add Homemakerz Red Chili Sauce to the pan.
Step 5. Add the cooked momos and toss on high heat till the momos are fully coated.
Step 6. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.