Crispy Noodle Salad
Updated: Nov 26, 2020
Fresh & easy Crispy Noodle Salad is light & refreshing. Made healthier with Homemakerz Millet Noodles & more delicious with Homemakerz Red Chili Sauce. Deserves a try!
1. Homemakerz Multigrain Millet Noodles (1 Packet)
2. Chicken Breast (250 grams shredded & grilled)
3. Small Carrot (2 shredded)
4. Cabbage (1cup finely shredded)
5. Onion (1 sliced)
6. Spring Onion (1 cup finely sliced)
7. Mint Leaves ( handful, broken with hand)
8. Red Chilli (1)
9. Green Chilli (1 finely sliced)
10. Peanuts (¼ cup roasted and crushed)
11. Red, Yellow & Green Capsicum (1 each finely sliced)
12. Can add any other vegetable of choice
For the Dressing
1. Honey (3/4cup)
2. White Vinegar (4 tablespoons)
3. Fish Sauce (1 tablespoon - Optional)
4. Homemakerz Red Chili Sauce (1 tablespoon)
5. Chilli Flakes (1 teaspoon)
6. Sesame Seeds (I teaspoon)
7. Salt to taste
Step 1. Whisk all the ingredients of the dressing together. Set aside until ready to serve.
Step 2. Boil Homemakerz Multigrain Millet Noodles & deep fry them. Can be made with boiled noodles too.
Step 3. Add all the vegetables & chicken in a bowl and mix well.
Step 4. Add the dressing and mix well.
Step 5. Add fried noodles and roasted peanuts.
Step 6. Toss the salad & garnish with mint leaves and serve.