Crispy & crunchy Homemakerz Millet Noodle pakoras. Turn noodles into a delicious appetiser or snacking enjoy on a rainy day or a winter evening!
1. Homemakerz Millet Noodles (1 packet of your choice from our range)
2. Cabbage (1/2 cup)
3. Onion (1/2 cup)
4. Green Chilli (2-3)
5. Bell Peppers (2)
6. Ginger Garlic Paste (1 teaspoon)
7. Salt to taste.
8. Chilli Flakes (1 teaspoon)
9. Coriander leaves (1/2 cup)
10. Chick pea flour (3 cups)
11. Homemakerz Kaala Chaat Masala (1 teaspoon)
12. Water to bind
13. Oil to fry
14. Homemakerz Sauce (pick any, of your choice from our range)
Step 1. Finely chop cabbage, onions, bell peppers & green chillies.
Step 2. Crush the Homemakerz Millet Noodle of your choice and boil as per instructions on the packet.
Step 3. Mix all the ingredients together, add water and bind the mixture. The batter should be of a thick consistency.
Step 4. Heat oil in a wok, then drop in the pakoras using hand or spoon and deep fry until golden brown in colour. Transfer it on a paper towel, to drain the excess oil.