Updated: Oct 31
Multigrain Millet Rice Pulao is a delicious wholesome and nutritious meal made with Homemakerz Multigrain Millet Rice, mixed vegetables, spices and herbs.
1. Oil (2-3 Tablespoons)
2. Zeera (1 Teaspoon)
3. Sliced Onions (1 Cup or 2 big Onions)
4. Carrots/Cauliflower/Beans/Potatoes (All diced and 1/2 Cup each - choose vegetables as per your choice)
5. Salt to taste
6. Haldi (½ Teaspoon)
7. Mirch Powder to taste
8. Dhaniya Powder (1 Tablespoon)
9. Homemakerz Garam Masala Powder (One Pinch)
10. Homemakerz Multigrain Millet Rice (One Packet)
Step 1. Boil Homemakerz Multigrain Millet Rice as per instructions on the packet.
Step 2. Heat oil, add zeera. Let it crackle.
Step 3. Add onions and sauté slightly for 1 minute.
Step 4. Add all the vegetables, and dry masalas, except garam masala. Put 1/4th cup water, cover & cook till the vegetables are done.
Watch the recipe video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFbIoezB6GY