Easy homemade ramen, with a flavourful broth, fresh veggies, lots of noodles, and a soft cooked egg. Inspired by traditional Japanese ramen, made with delicious Homemakerz Teriyaki Sauce & healthy Homemakerz Rava Noodles to give it an extra zing & on the table in under an hour.
1. Homemakerz Rava Noodles (1 packet)
2. Garlic (4/5 cloves finely chopped)
3. Onion (One medium size, sliced finely)
4. Oil (One teaspoon)
5. Maggi Soup Cube (1 veg or non-veg)
6. Soya Sauce (1 teaspoon)
7. Homemakerz Red Chili Sauce to taste
8. Water (1 cup)
9. Fresh Vegetables as per your choice (Pak Choy, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli & Carrots - blanched & kept aside)
10. Chicken Cubes or Prawns as per your choice (Precooked till 80% done)
11. Homemakerz Teriyaki Sauce (2 -3 tablespoons)
12. Soft Boiled Egg (1)
13. Chilli Flakes for garnish
1. Boil Homemakerz Rava Noodles for 2-3 minutes. Drain the water and keep aside the noodles.
2. Keep the water in which the noodles have been boiled, for later use.
3. In a wok, add oil, garlic and sliced onions.
4. Sauté for a minute. Add the vegetables or the chicken cubes or prawns and the Maggi soup cube.
6. Add soya sauce and Homemakerz Red Chili Sauce to taste.
7. Add a whole soft boiled egg to this mixture, this will give colour to the egg. However, this step is optional.
8. Take a nice & big bowl and begin to assemble. Pour the soup in the bowl, add the Homemakerz Rava Noodles on top, garnish it with chilli flakes. Cut the soft boiled egg into two halves and garnish on the side.
9. Relish it piping hot.