1. Homemakerz Carrot Noodles (1 packet)
2. Spring Onions (1 cup chopped)
3. Green Beans (1/2 cup chopped)
4. Mushroom (1/2 cup chopped)
5. Bamboo Shoots (100 grams)
6. Chicken (250 grams diced - optional)
7. Salt to taste
8. Sesame Seed Oil (1 tablespoon, any oil can be used, all though sesame oil gives it a good flavour)
9. Homemakerz Green Chili Sauce (1 tablespoon or more to taste)
Step 1. Boil water with a pinch of salt, add the Homemakerz Carrot Noodles.
Step 2. Once the noodles boil, drain the noodles. Add one tablespoon of oil and toss the noodles in it.
Step 3. In a wok add sesame oil, spring onions, green beans, mushrooms and bamboo shoots and toss on high flame. If using chicken, then add that too.
Step 4. Add Homemakerz Green Chili Sauce and 2 tablespoons of water.
Step 5. Once the chicken is cooked, add the noodles and salt to taste.
Step 6. Serve hot garnished with roasted white sesame seeds.
Recipe Credit: K. S. Pillai