Updated: Nov 8, 2020
1. Fish Fillet/ Paneer (500grams, shallow fried)
2. Red, Yellow & Green Bell Peppers (1 large piece each, diced)
3. Onion ( 2 medium, diced & remove each layer)
4. Mushroom (250 grams diced into quarters)
3. Garlic Paste (2-3 teaspoon)
4. Dry Red Chilli (2 pieces)
5. Olive/ Refined Oil (2 tablespoon)
6. Salt to taste
7. Warm water (½ cup)
8. Homemakerz Sweet Chili Sauce (200 grams)
8. Coriander or Basil to garnish
Step 1. Shallow fry the fish/paneer pieces in 1 tablespoon oil until lightly brown. Keep aside.
Step 2. Once the pan has cooled down, add 1 tablespoon oil. Add the garlic paste to the oil.
Step 3. Place the pan on the stovetop on lowest heat point. Let the oil heat up gradually. The garlic paste will infuse the oil in this manner. Add the red chillies.
Step 4. Once the temperature of the oil has risen, the garlic paste would have browned, add mushrooms. Cook until lightly soft, for about 3-4 minutes.
Step 5. Add bell peppers and onion. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
Step 6. Add the Homemakerz Sweet Chili Sauce to the mix and let it come up to the boil.
Step 7. Taste and adjust salt post adding the sauce.
Step 8. Place fish/paneer in the sauce and let it cook in the sauce for 2 mins.
Step 9. Add warm water depending on preference for gravy. If a dry preparation is required, don’t add any water.
Step 10. Garnish with suggested herbs and serve.
Step 11. Best eaten with Steamed Rice or Stir fried noodles. Fish can be substituted with Paneer.
Recipe Credit: Surabhi Mathur