Updated: Feb 24, 2021
1. Homemakerz Millet Noodles (1 packet of your choice)
2. Chicken Stock/Vegetable Stock (1 litre)
3. Small Carrot (2 shredded)
4. Cabbage (1 cup finely shredded)
5. Red Onion (1 big, sliced)
6. Spring Onion (1 cup finely sliced scallions)
7. Red or Green Chilli (1 finely sliced)
8. Homemakerz Red Chili Sauce (1 teaspoon)
9. Chicken Dumplings/ Veg Dumplings ( 6 to 8)
10. Butter (1 tablespoon)
11. Bacon (200 grams cut in to bite size) - Opttional
Step 1. Boil the Homemakerz Millet Noodles, toss them in a bit of oil. You can also fry some for crunch in the soup. Keep them aside.
Step 2. For the vegetarian option - take butter in a pan and let it brown to give it a toasted aroma. For the non- vegetarian option - cut bacon into bits and put it in a pan and let it release its oil.
Step 3. Now add all the vegetables, red chilli and sauté just till it slightly changes colour. We want to retain the crunch in the vegetable.
Step 4. Add the chicken or vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
Step 5. Add the Homemakerz Red Chili Sauce.
Step 6. While serving, put the Homemakerz Millet Noodles into the serving bowl, add the dumplings and then ladle over the hot soup.
Step 7. Add the fried noodles and serve hot